- The server rules below are to be enforced at all
times by all individuals, clan members as well as the general public. Failure
to do so will result in disciplinary actions as listed below.
1. Do not cheat or abuse "bugs" in the game.
2. Do not chat kill or attack while saber is down.
3. Do not attack while your opponent is bowing. Bowing is not required but
if the other player bows, wait till he's done before starting to play.
4. Do not curse at other players or call them names. Cursing is permitted
to a certain extend, which means that you can say "shit" or "wtf"
but not call somebody a "motherfuc*er" etc.
5. Do not use other player's names or clan tags, such behavior will result
in immediate kick and permanent ban, all depending on the admin's opinion
6. Do not spam the chat line with binds or unnecessary conversations.
7. There are no in-depth restrictions as to overusing "Standard"
moves as long as they're not a bug in the game. But be courteous enough
NOT to over spam one move over and over. You can be disciplined by an Admin
if such behavior is happening.
All of the above will be enforced based on the admin's
individual judgment. In other words, the admin will take the best action
that they see fit for any particular issue in the following ways:
- Verbal warning
- Snipe to the end of the game que.
- Kick off the server.
- Temporary server ban
- Permanent server ban.
- or whatever else might be the best fit for the particular issue.
Any abuse by any players or Admins should be reorted to our forum.
In addition to the stuff listed above, please read the BWN Stats policies, and the BWN League rules.